Monday, March 23, 2009

Reasons

Ok I admit... there are a gazillion questions that I want to ask, but am afraid to do so. Sometimes it just dawns to me how utterly unprepared I am for the working world. How immature I am in handling relationships (friends mostly), how inconsiderately I can be when I am.. well.. inconsiderate...

I mean c'mon!!!!!!! Its 20 years old!! Hello?! Knock knock!!

Every morning its the same thing.. Wake up.. Groggy.. Sleepy.... Look at clock.. 2pm... WTF? Walk down for breakfast.... much munch...... get a drink.... turn the computer on... Play ragnarok.... msn.. blog.. sleep... repeat....

=.=''

I'm never going to get anywhere at this rate.

I give myself 99 reasons to slack.. but 1 reason is enough for me to slap myself on the face.

Times up. Your not a little boy anymore dude.... Time to open those windows and feel the change sweep you up and spit you out on randomness that you can never imagine until the deepest darkest parts of your soul is tested to the limits where you never have a mere chance of repeating if you made a single mistake and cursed for life with suffering you can never even dream to feel, pain that will rip you apart and torture that will be merciless... Muahahaha!!! =.='' (what the heck just happened? *looks around*)

There is always a reason....

Not waking up on time?
I just feel like it. Its the holidays! C'mon!!

Not eating or drinking on scedule?
I'm dieting. (=.='' yea right man.. ur just lazy)

Not exercising frequently?
Oh c'mon I do! (yea.. finger exercise isn't gonna keep you running till you're 80 you twit)

Not trying harder to remember what's going on today?
I don't have the time. (Then blackout sessions gives you time to read the newspaper??)

People are working and you're lazying at home?
I got better things to do. (Like what? Counting the number of houseflies tha buzz across the monitor?)

Not reading enuff even when its the holidays?
The book is too heavy. (=.='' **** u!!)

Going out for so much late night yum cha sessions?
Its important!! My frens are there! (You don't have to do it 3 days in a row??)

Staying up late every night?
Its my freedom!! (Then use it in the morning, at least you get to see the sun, you nocturnal dumpling!)

Havent been out for jogs?
Weather unpredictable. Might rain. (=.=''' then run indoors. Oh wait~ the floors too sliperry for you???)

Havent been revising for University?
(Revise wat? I havent got the letters yet! (Read lar your old books!!)

Haven't been using your brain?
Who says? I have to concentrate while doing quests on RO ok? (=.='' you wuss.....)

Trapping myself at home all day?
I do the laundry!! (You hang them inside your garage!! It means out of the gate!!)

Failing to update your blogs?
C'mon, I'm doing it! (Ok... You're lucky on this one...)

Never bothering to keep your room clean?
We have a maid!! *smiles aristocratically* (=.='' that makes you worst then a wuss)

Not offering to do chores around the house?
See above.

Not answering msn messages even when they are on?
Its 20 pixels away!!! Lazy!!! (=.='' dimwit)


So..... all said and done.. I henceforth shall not give myself anymore reasons to slack. xDD Well... hopefully....

1 comment: