Thursday, March 19, 2009

Genting Highlands 101!!!

Heyz all U6K folk out there! So its going to be settled like this. Just got confirmation from Genting and they are giving us an awesome deal. Though the price will be a little more than expected, the activities packed are well, worth every penny.

Genting 2 day 1 night stay:
Activities we are paying for include:
- Snow World
- Animal Kingdom
- Outdoor and Indoor full themepark tickets
- 'Dream' the show at Pavillion on the first night
- Bus fares
- Complimentary skyway (still argueing for it)
- Buffet Lunch

The total sum for the stuff we will be able to do amounts to RM 74. Its way more pricy than the usual summer holiday packages, but the number of activities I was able to squeeze in is fenomenal. Seriously.. its really worth it.

As for accomodation, I am still waiting for Mr. KCK to give me the details on it. The current offer we were given by Genting prior to my mom's constant pestering (she's good... =.='') is a full suite for RM20 per person... which means the total sum will amount to RM94. Place of stay is still under argument.. but be rest assured it won't be a wooden plank and straw pillows.

As for the trip's details, I have made slight changes to the date, so as to accomodate more people, who are working or studying that day, making the preplanned Sun-Mon trip KIVed.

Date: Sat 28th March - Sun 29th March
Time of departure: 10 a.m. at Imbi Market (Transportation can be redecided later)

So that's the rough planner for now. I'll update it as soon as I get the futher details. But yes, this trip is real, its not a fake, I'm not joking, and we are seriously putting effort into letting U6K meet up in Genting for what might be our final gathering before we go our separate ways. ^^

So if you have any inquiries, feel free to contact me. You have my no. xDD
I'll be busy calling people to tell them the changes after this... And I still gotta blog about Cameron, so.... hold on to your phones and wait ba! xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment