Thursday, March 12, 2009

Listen!!!!!!


















LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

There is a reason to almost everything. Almost. I say so because for all that's worth, I have known many people in my life. Some hate me for being myself. Others accept me for who I am. It may not seem like it but I never care what people think. ^^

Yet I loath to think that certain individuals could be that disheartening and sickening.

We have known each others for more years than you can count. yet.. it seems soooo much like that person just doesn't want me around. We have common goals, even been through thick and thin, through the odds. I cover that person, aid that person, risk it all and in the end, all I ever get from that person is retribution, hate and displeasure.

I can accept humiliation, and I have my flaws. But that doesn't mean mine are the worst. The best thing I like about my self is that I take myself for what I am worth. I am not greedy, and I would rather give then to receive. And if all that makes me a bad friend, then I can only hold up both hands and shrug my shoulders. Sorry to be a burden.

I can help cover and look over your shoulders. Because I value what we stand for. I value what it takes to be friends for so long, and above all, I am ready to aid. But if for a second, that aiding you is what I SHOULD be doing, that to help and guide and even provide when necesary is an OBLIGATION, then I am lost for words.

One favour, no matter how little comes a long way. That is what I've learnt. Yet, all you can do, is take, judge and trot over my words, to make yourself look better. I can live with that. You judge yourself to be better in everythin. I can live with that. You must have the best, in knowledge, best in history and background. Nobody can come close to comparing to you because you have the most in experience and because you can handle it all. You know them all. You are above it all. And you own it all. I can still live with that. Yet... you won't have enough of it.

I sometimes feel like I am being too good of a person. Time and time again I step aside. I take the blame. I take the wrongs. I am the fool, and you take the Kings. I pay the price when necessary, and still.. its not enough.

The only reason I keep this up, is because I value our friendship. And if, for a single second I was born to be this way, to cover and fill in the little mistakes you make. You are wrong. The mistakes you have made, can seem like a joke. Most of the time. I don't need you in my life. You happened to be in mine. So I let the strings loosen up. I do what I can to aid when there is the need for it. I slap myself on the back for that.

Do me a favour. Think about yourself for a second, and ponder upon it, nice and hard. Don't compare me with anyone else, because I am who I am, and I'm proud of it. I certainly hope you are too.

Because you never are.

No comments:

Post a Comment