Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally! We get to test our Vocals!!!

Went to skul to get my SPM cert today... NO.. I'm graduated STPM.... I'm 20... Dun get the wrong idea. Got other papers certified as well.. All in the 'happy' process of going to UTAR in June.

The most eventful part of the day... happened just right after we got all of the papers signed and approved by Mrs. Lim (She just appeared in the staffroom and happened to be the person in charge! OK.. Convenientnya...) and were waiting for Mok. The day before, Mok very slightly-out-of-ear-shotly whispered that we shud go sing k. I went ok... So when morning came, I sent a message to everyone telling them to meet at BTS. I wasn't serious. They were. And so there we were.

The song selections I tell you... =.='' First time in my singing k lifetime we sang high-pitched songs one after another after another. Ever tried Jay Chou's 'Tak Bleh Cakap Punya Secret' followed by 'Sudah Cakap Punya Bahagia kat mana'??? Kye Hoong was at his neutral state, but when the songs by Justin came by, he was dam 7 good! Chern Chiang wasn't bad either... taking on the English part of the songs. xD Mok... sigh.... dam ass lame. Sound: 9/10. Presentation and survivability:1/10 xDDDDDD Robson... So good he can sing with his eyes closed and without using his hands!

It was a nice day. Lol. Enjoyed it. Though I am now dam tired but decided to blog about it b4 I forget everything. Toodles.

PS: No pics... Forgot to bring the camera.. =.='' So u imagine ba... 6 ma lat lou in 1 room. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment