Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kampar.. My New Home??













This is it then huh?.... UTAR... *looks out the window*

So its finally decided.... Took some time to drive all the way to a quite little town, with its beautiful scenery, its endless greenery and its appealing folk. Took some more time to disembark the car... look around.. feel the breeze brush my hair... the warm sun on my skin.... Aiyo.. dam dramatic hor?


Just came back from Kampar, Perak. A full 2 and a half hour drive past whizzing bikers, slow-poker lorries and slow-winding roads that make you just ever so sleepy... and we were there. Dad, mom and my little sis accompanied me all the way, and it was more like a journey to my impending destiny than just a normal 'Take-A-Look' kinda thing.




















The journey started well... Though I was seriously sleepy..















The only picture this sad case of a phone could take of the faculty.. seriously.. its beautiful


UTAR was awesome. Seriously. Dynamically huge, fairly outstanding architecture, and most of all, the place was filled to the brim with pretty gi.. I mean... err... birds!! Yea birds! A vast lake stood at the side of the main office, and I tell you.. the serenity is murder. We took some time to talk to the people inside the office. One of the attendants, a Miss Chai, came forth, and we had a long discussion session about my future, if ever they wanted me, here in UTAR.





















Well.. Then it changed from bad....



















To worst... @@


I don't really know why.. but I really felt drawn to this place. I love the very idea of me being here.. Finishing my education and becoming someone useful one day.. and this was the place that was going to help me be that. That is... if they take me in... Apparently.. Art students had a higher chance as they had higher CGPAs.... Naturally... (I blame myself for not taking arts! *Banging head repeatedly on table*)




















Photographee..... Photographer... (shud be the other way round hor?)




















Yap.. U saw right.. Everyone's favourite Ci B... I mean Chicken Buscuits.....

Anyway... Miss Chai sai I had a high chance.. (couldn't help but notice the slight aversion of her eyes from mine when she said the word 'high chance') =.=''

So that would be it then... UTAR...

I might as well get packing.... (Ifffffff.... tat is..)

No comments:

Post a Comment