Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Consider This

I usually hav soooo much time I juust write and write and write... Most of the crap what I write about are targetted to frens... relatives.. This is is no different...

There is a fine line drawn between reality and dwelling in fictional hypocracy. One moment you are one person, the next you are another. The problem is... Unless it is under the special conditions that the people around you know you sooooooooo well that we can relate and identify it for ourselves.... you have to let us know.

Its really disheartening.... Trying so hard to stand out in the crowd, people forget the most crucial and basic understanding of what means to be a person - commonsense. So what if we have an arguement? Patch things up! So what if you don't see eye to eye? Turn the other check, relax, unwind, then take some time to reconsider your options. Its not, for godsake, like we just knew each other over the phone one random day. We have been here through it all!! Doens't it mean anything to you?

And its not, I mean never wrong to lower yourself. We all have feelings. Some are more fragile than the rest. Its no biggy. I personally have my limits too, and time and time again its been snapped. But I learned to patch myself up.

So what's so hard about just leaving up to the expection of a fren? Considering the time and refusal to take a step backwards already shows how unsincere you already are!

And furthermore.... Talking about being confused, innocent and helpless in one corner, and still refusing to face the facts in another.. Its pure hypocracy ain't it? Don't go around telling the world that you can't help it... but you had everything to do with it in the first place. Don't judge one person and mismatch them against yourself. In my eyes, you are not better. You are way worst.

And for your information, we learn to accept frens in a package. When you pledge yourself to a fren, you are ready to take on every part of that fren, be it the good or the bad. So if you refuse to accept one's weakness, then go the other way. We still stand by our choice and respect people for who they are. I stand by mine.

I fell awful to a certain point I want to kill myself... To whoever is listening, and to those who want to blame me for that awful move that I've done, I'm all ears. The only part of this entire ordeal is that I should have never trusted certain people in the first place. I never figured any of this out until I got that message today. My deepest apologies... If you will take them.

I know nothing I say or do will retrace my mistaken steps. I blame myself and my bitter-poor judgement for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment