Thursday, March 12, 2009

GG

So how long has it been? 2 months? Every night it was the same schedule. One would call, and then we would all come out for a nice cup of tea. Dwell in the recent events that bother our lives and such. Then, a nice 'relaxing' game of Left 4 Dead.

These events are nice. Seriously. Gives me space.

Chee Kar, Robson, Chern Chiang and Wai Kit. The same people I know since my days in STPM. The same people who stood by me during my times of need, and the same people who were there to make me feel comfortable and excited about. We can chat through the nights, over simple cups of Teh-O-Ice-Limau and Milo, and laugh till we drop. Appreciate it, guys. Lol. And for the record, I still got the most infected kills, even if I fell from the rooftop and dropped to death. xD
















Hak Chiu Bong... GG (ck, rob, me n cc) xDDD

















B4 mok's lame jokes..... (He's on tat chicken thingy)
















After Mok's lame jokes... =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment