Sunday, April 12, 2009

Re: 3rd April.... A dark dark fer me...

So ok.. birthdays. Everyone loves em. Adroes it. A special and remarkable time of the year that revolves around fun, games, family, frens, loads of laughter and a stereotypycal cake with candles and presents. Yet somehow... This year things were indeed different...

I woke up on the same day with sores and a headache. The night before CK, CC, Rob and Mok took me out fer supper and Counter Strike. (=.='') But on a day that was suppose to be full of memories, to mark a day that I was born, a new beginning, things were not the same this year. Something was.... missing..

I spent the rest of the day unable to concentrate. Everything I did was turning bad. My computer broke down. I had a heated arguement with both my parents. Zzzz

I didn't get a happy birthday wish, no songs, no cake....

And then I asked myself this question.

So this is what it's like to lose your soul and wonder off course....

So I guess I can't blame anyone... I just have to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment