Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lightbulb goes DownTown~

Goes where I went? Not really Hollywood but rather close. xD Ipoh town~ yay.... (sarcasm).

So heres the story. Not really something I want to blog about but I'm making it a reason not to wander off to the cyber cafe so... here. xD I went downtown, and I'm the only single fella there. T.T sad huh? Except Yee Hong cuz his gf went for a camp. It was not tooOOOooOOOoo bad, but still, kinda boring actually. I hitched Siew Li's car, and we were scheduled for a movie - Poker King, which turned out to be hilarious, but really lasks originality. Luois Koo and that Green Cloud fella both had rather crappy lines, but the female actor was really cute though. xD

Ok nvm that. Siew Li took us to some stall where we had 'zha liao' or fried finger-foods. Tasty~ xD (pardon the lack of faces, they didn't want me taking them, or it would have seemed AcKWaRd~~~~)

And for the rest of the hour long journey back, I did what the great Z was born to do. Tada~

Yeah~ I love myself. O btw, my hunger for books came crawling back again. Used almost RM200 to replenish my greed for em' x_____x


Apart from mthe Warren Buffet series I got during the sem break, now I got these 5 beauties to keep me up during the nights xD:

1. Paths of Glory by Jeffrey Archer
2. P.S I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
3. Freakanomics by Levitt and Dubner
4. Jodi Picoult's Handle With Care (=333)
5. A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer

Ok. Now I'm broke, tired, sad, lost, confused, bored, hungry, sleepy and having head-pulsing syndromes. Is missing KL life that bad? @__@''

No comments:

Post a Comment