Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam tomoro.,/?!!!!!

No no wait... Its on Friday, friday... I still have time =/

Dam.... This is bad, had a nap at 6pm and woke up not knowing whr the heck I am. =/

Gonna have a teambuilding scetch tomoro, unloess the darn teach is on MC again. =/

Dinner... Wheres my..!!! o wait! I took my dinner *mumbles* x___x

Assignments... almost all done... PM left. CUrse you PM!!! Curse you!!! x_x

Gonna study for the test on Friday. Darn you! Curse this! Curse that!!

'Sorry bout the random ranbling... My unprepared and still hungry self just woke up a moment ago to realise his bowl of smarties had just depleted, and didn't want to go to the grocery store to get em cuz he wants to watch some reandom drama. >.<'

9.16pm, one eye closed, and hungry for chocs... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment