Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boring... T.T


Aint it a beauty?



Another boring day... T.T The only enjoyment I'm getting now is getting into fights with group members who don't seem interested in completing thier PM projects,
waking up in the morning thinking its night,
facebooking, doing sit-ups that aint helping, and helping the old woman next door cross the road (No la made that up).
Nyways looking forward to going home soon~


I'm staring out into the night,
hiding from the rain...
The crazy weather's killing me...
And feelings here just doesn't feel the same.
And the pain I feel's a different kind of pain.

I'm going home~
To a place where I belong,
Back to all the Starbucks, Sushis and McDs~
I'm running from,
Yeah I seriosuly think its all wrong,
I kinda regret this place I chose for me.

And the faces and Kampar just sucks too bad...
So I wanna go home.



xDDDD Kidding la. Not really regretting anything, but its just....

B
O
R
I
N
G

Definition:
A severe state of emotional disorder, where the patient is in a deep condition of internal emptiness and nothingness.

Symptoms
include hugging knees and drawing circles on the ground,
facebooking 24/7, drinking cola, staring out the window hoping to see the cows over the road jump over the moon, drinking cola, chewing a half-bitten straw while watching GI-Joe on PPS, banging head on wall, drinking more coke, and napping at every opportunity.

And I'm NOT saying it has anything to do with the lack of entertainment here, or am I saying there's the slightest possibility it has anything to do with the same food you eat everyday, and it is definately not the fact that it is the same 40 x 40 km radius every... single... day that ur bike can get you.



NoOOOoOOOOoooOOOOooo.....



'Boredddddddddddd~ T.T sleepy, drowsy, anxious, reluctant, ignorant, giddy, fuzzy and
groogy. Finished my plate of nasi lemak, having a nice can of lychee and resting my head on the keypad while typing this thinking 'I see screens.... a BLINK! Red Coke cans too~ I see crushed papers~ thrown by the stool~ and then I say to myself~ Oh what a 'whhannndarrrpphulllll' world~' T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment