Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cyber Madness


Yes... the peeps. The really crazy people who mercilessly destroy
my high scores... T.T


C the intensity in thier eyes? Jake *glare* Siew Li *excited* Yee Hong.. err...
wtf is he doing?


No ma.... Its not wat u think. It looks like me.. it sounds like me...
But its not me!!



The great Fifa 2010 player who lost 3 -1 to me recently. xDDD

Okok no... I'm not addicted to the Cybers really. Its because for once in ma life, I'm experiencing a warm-family-atmospheric-themed competition. Everytime we hit the cybers its like 5 - 6 peeps with no goal or aim what-so-ever and all we wanna do is kill each other and score points then rub it in the others' faces. xDD


And yes... our next target to drag to the cyber. Li Ting's the only one who hasen't touched a CC keyboard yet. Yes... not yet.. but soon... very soon... muahahaha. *cough* ok.... err....


Join the dark side......


Tats all for now. I'm feelinglight-0-headed... probably due to the usage of too much brain juice trying to survive not getting humiliated in front of so many ppl in the badminton courts. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment