Friday, November 6, 2009

xD Bangganya....

Made it to the dean list for last sem's results. Kinda elated. But another fren made it to the president's list. T.T Walao....


click la if u wanna c somethig this boring. come i challenge u. /gg


Just got back from the Cyber. Supposedly to mark the finishing of our first mid-term. Even Alex and Bin Li made it out. Played seriously a whole lot of games - Call of Duty 5 (the last mission rockssss), Call of Juarez (Jake, Alex n I won... twice. xDDD), Counter Strike (bots), and DOTA (my first win in a looooong long time, thx to Alex. xDDD)

Then it was off to the mamak for more sharing.

Dunno why. Kinda makes me feel really nice and warm tonight, despite the rain and the cool breeze and all. Jake told us about his embarkment on a new journey in the game called love (new chapter d...... xD).

Ok..... I'm freakin tired now. GOnna go take a bath and then sleep. Toodles.

PS: btw thx Vivian! That message brought me luck today. Everything I read came out. xDD

'A cup of tea, a book in hand, and the world before me. Damn... Its just relaxing weather. Even the 12 oc mid-day sun gave me some face and allowed me to sleep summore today. ^^'

3.23am, satisfied, tired, and going =333. gonna find something to tickle later. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment