Thursday, November 19, 2009

Estatic!!!! =p

Hahahahah~ Yea... I'm happy today.

GOt something out of my chest, and I'm confident its in good hands. And the effect is freakin immediate. I'm beginning to feel relaxed and easier. ^^ Had a great time today.

Teambuilding was hilarious. Yee Hong's group did a major performance and we laughed our heads off (will post the video soon... tired and lazy now~ xD). Pritam = neutral. Marketing = Bored. EFM = seeing CCY, Siew Li, Yee Hong, Allison, Kelly and Winnie do their thang during the oral presentation. Haha~ Had to say Kelly did a real good job. Her 'aura' was stronger than the rest, and she made minimal mistakes.

The moment I hit home, edited the final draft for the PM project, and Cheng You, his gal, Jake and I went for dinner. After dinner I had the liberty to try out DOTA one more time. Lol. I tell you. Worst exp ever. Got called noob a few times, and everyone left the room! Yea~ My Dota standard dam 7 high la now. T.T Had a try on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 though... Awesome~ xDD

Charging my handphone, so I cant upload anything... at least not until 2moro. xDD (excuses and moral uncertainty applied**)

K~ till then... Night!

'Repeating Rob Thomas's Her Diamonds over and over again, waiting for it to rain again so that I can have a good night's rest, thinking about the things that happened today, feeling relieved that I had that sharing session, and wishing the PM tutor would accept the project and juz shuttap 2moro. GG'

2.17AM, I'm bored and sleepy, but filled with no motivation to slumber at all~ xDDD (muz be the maggi goreng... I'm gonna get cancer soon~)

No comments:

Post a Comment