Friday, October 30, 2009

Ice Breaking~

T_____T

I'm tired as hell, my knees hurt like hell, I'm all wet, I'm freaking thirsty and I'm bored.

T_____T

Lolz. That was it. The entire enchilada. Woke up around 7.00 am today, rushed to school, just to participate in some random ice breaking event. Ironically, I helped organize it, now I'm participating in it. WTF.

First few hours were reeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeally.... Boring. Hardly had anything to say between us. But oince the events started off, it was well... really quite a blast.

Our team name was WTF - We're the first. And the slogan we had.. lolz. We turned our backs on ppl and shouted 'You're always behind us' Yeah. Damn 'chun'. xDDD

Well... nothing much to say cuz i dont have the photos (even if i did it wouldn;t be worth the effort). But heres one that involved us getting drawn on the face with cheap lipstick. T.T

Well, fun la. Bleh tahan. xDDDD

Back to stuff today that are juz too important to ignore - snoozing. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment