Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sickening

U noe its rather a race for power these days. I can sense it in your eyes, the way you act, the way you try to talk smooth. To my dear fren, it's not a fair thing to do. Indeed, you own the most capabilities to socialize and befren anyone, but your attitude is far beyond bad, its revolting.

I've just got my head set right today, and from what I see, I think there needs to be some kind of change here, before things get out of hand. I was indeed dissapointed when it did not involve several of my buddies. The worst, is when I realise now, that the main problem is not about you. Its my 'frens' I tot I could trust as well. Guys.. if u think that power and position is more important, so much so that you can break this promise we have of sharing every damn thing together, then lemme tell you this.

'U do something nice for me, and I'll repay it back 10 times more. U do something bad to me, then u bet I'll do the same to you'.

I was a fool to keep queit for so long.

U think, for a second, that a silent lamb is silent forever, then you continue tat way. I can do things to u you can never imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment