Thursday, March 18, 2010

Memories



Memories. Sweet, bitter, sour, spicy, hot, delicious, unforgettable, humilitating, despisable, disgraceful, disgusting. What are they for and waht do they mean to people like me? I can;t tell you a definite answer, but I'm sure as hell confirmed that my memories are always where the heart is.

Coming here to UTAR, I've been the luckiest man this semester. I've gotten the chance to know many kinds of new people, tried many new experiences, and most of all, I've got the chance to take on new challenges. The memories I've collected here are priceless, and I'll definitely never forget any of them.

I guess the most bitter sweet memories are for all to know, but I am darn sure, that they will still remain as a part of who I am.

Mr. Lim Zhi Wang, I think its time you grow the hell up and listen to your heart. We all have a reason to live for, and grimmacing and listening to emo music and drinking cheap and bitter (actually I hate it) beer doesn;t make you the million-dollar CEO you wanna be.

I'm gonna take life real serious this time.

'Quoting a random song - 'Thanks for the memories!' ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment