Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A bag of peanuts, a can of rootbeer, and a world inside my head

Occasionally, things pop up in my head in a variaty of ways. Just the other day I had the darn tune 'Shorty's like a melody in my head that I can;t keep out, got me singing... Nanana... 'It was fun, yet awfully annoying. I ended up having insomnia the whole night. Thing is, when I woke up, I had these bunch of plans and ideas for one hell of a big project.

So I've been spending the last few hours today trying to basically recall those shards and pieces and trying to place them back together. Naturally, the ideas are all intact now, and I think its safe to say we have something we can work with here. Jake and Alex gave me thier consent earlier today, and I'm seeing a whole world of opportunities before us. Wahahaha!!! *terms and conditions applied

That aside, its getting awfully.. well.. awful. Thursday's the day I'm finally going back to KL, again after a month without having a chance to see my family for so long. I guess absence really does make the heart fonder.

The finals are coming. Its more than a month away, but it's feeling like its tomorrow. Getting all queezy even having to think about it. Dad gave me a good boost in my goal-setting. LSE's now really within reach, as long as I keep the grades up. =p

The awful part? Stress. I cant sleep at night.

Even worst than tat? Haunted. I'm thinking too much. Grr!!

Sure hope something nice happens to me after all this. It's really... well... a blardy anticlimax from the spirit-lifting month of February. I'm getting all dried up from boredrom, like a piece of laundry out in the sun.

Oh yes and there's the results. SOmehow my mid-term 2 didn't fare as well as I had expected it to be. Turns out my overconfidence got the better of me. So now I'm basically 0.6 marks below Jake. (I noe.. impossible right? I'm like soo... this!!! And he's like so... that!!! It's like... no way! Right?! *pardon the bitch talk. I'm feeling edgy. Wakakakakakaka!!

Missing the people back in KL again. Aliaric, Chern CHiang, Robson, Wai Kit, Teck Juan, Wey Sheng, Wy-san, Chun Leong, Vivian, Pei Gin and even taht backdoor neighbour Wei Yi!

Awwhhman.... I wanna go home!! But teratai's boring! I wanna go home but I dun wanna stay at home. Let's go clubbing or something! xDD

But I'm short on cash.. T.T

I noe. Mayb it'll work out if I did something tat does cost a lot, but still brings equal pleasure and maximum satisfaction. (No, its not Orange, Asia Cafe, or watever). I think I'll backpack!

Yeah!!! (its was actually decided I'm going to Sabah with Jake on the 18th. Just wanted to mae it dramatic. xDD)

So yesh! Something to look forward to there. Let's see... Then theres.. ah yes.

UTAR called me I think, wait, *checks clock* 2 days ago. Didn;t call back. Its a blardy office line with thousands of extensions, and what? They expect me to call back?! Then at least tell me who the fak to call to!! Alex Mah's saying it's either I owe them cash, I'm barred from taking an exam, or miscellanous.

-.-''

Wat miscellanous? I'm not filling in some application form ok? *Lain-lain ka?

I'm guessing the barred problem, but I can't be sure. Think I'll try and find the DSA tomoro. ZzZ...

Ok rant rant.... rant summore and .. oh yesh. I'm having a 'simple' birthday bash at my place, 22 2/7D Teratai. Already sent out the invites but due to the uncomfirmed time, I'll keep u ppl posted, I guess. I cant even tell myself to wake up in time for a 9am class.

Those little ones from Kampar are coming down too. So weee~

To sum things up.

I MISS U GUYS!!!!

I HATE EXAMS~!!!!

I WANNA GO TO SABAH TOMORROW!!!!

I NEED MORE POTATO CHIPS~~ *munch*!!! OK NOW I DON:T NEED MORE POTATO CHIPS, BUT I STILL NEED TO PLAN A SECRET-YET-RANDOMLY-AWESOME-TAKEOVER EVENT!!! excited.. weee~~!!!

^.^ ok satisfied. Nite!!

'The above was more likely to be what experts call a dose of selfrantophilanthomythosis. It's a rare yet dangerous illness, that causes any individual sad enough to have it to start talking to himself in the corner of his mind, and then having the audecity to embarass himself by putting those thoughts into words. But who cares? As long as the author's happy, there's nothing much the experts have to say about it. Besides, who noes better? Wahahaha!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment