Friday, March 5, 2010

Kampar... March 2010


Kampar MMG - cnt beat the mamak king's, but it'll have to do. xD



Back on track with classes and lectures...



Found a new hobby - pool xDDD



Getting serious about group studies and assignments...



... but still leaving some time to celebrate Kelly's birthday.
Muahahaha!!! =3 (memang tak tau mati)



One word. Hot!!!! Its freaking burning!!! I remember Dr. XXX (cant forget his name, I only know he teaches us Sun Zi) saying there are certain conditions to use fire in war, and one of the best was dry and hot weather, thus quoting Kampar. TT

How do I describe it... ermm.... ok... its like you sleep half-naked, and when you wake up u feel all sticky and your face is covered with beads of icky swaet that sticks to your face like gum drops. And worst, the fan's on max 5, your table fan is on max 3, and even the little laptop cooler fans are on full turbo (laptop fans going *squeak!*). Going on to the streets at 12 pm is suicide. Unless you have a car, but even IN the car the aircon has to be somewhere around the middle bar. WARNING: CYCLING TO SCHOOL CAN GET YOU KILLED. Your hair starts to evaporate, then your face, then what's left of your already charred body.

I tried the hat. Trust me, it didn;t work either. I am sure you can fry an egg on the tar here. Thank goodness the IDK block aircons were up and running again, otherwise I'll be cooked, poached, grilled or somewhat seasoned up by now. TT

That's for the waether. The reason I have not been blogging, or literally doing any online activity, is due to the MID TERMS. *deng deng deng*. What's so big a deal you ask? I'll tell you what! 20 marks toward the final, and the only way I can get the 3.5 I promised myself or so help me I'll eat a horse (provided its scientifically proven that we can actually do that and I won;t get those wierd stares). TT I'm just so streesed up!! Urggh! I can;t even think straight. The stupid marking schemes and the stupid questions set was not difficult, and I can;t believe I fell for the few simple tricks. Now I'm praying. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment