Thursday, March 18, 2010

I noe now



U noe... it took me quite a while to figure the whole thing out. Initially, it was painful. Really, deeply, sadly painful. I couldn't just let her go. Funny thing was I was the one who wanted it, and now I'm the same person who's feeling all giddy and emo-ing 24-7.

I thought I could understand how u felt, and I thought I could understand what you needed, and what you wanted. Well, I guess I was wrong. I know it was not a good desicion, but it was the best decision to make, and I dun regret it. I realise how wrong I was when I started to blame it all on myself. I thought it was a mistake, and it was all my fault, from the beginning till the end.

U c.. that's waht happens to people who don;t grow up, people who are not matured enuff like mua. I was being unfair. I never thought, that for a moment, that you could also bear the same burden. I thought, that I had to do it, because it was me who started it in the first place.

Alex Mah, thank you so darn much. 5 minutes with you, and I realise that this road I;m taking doesn't necessarily mean I have to blame it all on myself. There is no right or wrong, no big or small in a relationship. Love is not measured by sole actions, letters, kisses and hugs. It's measured also by the extent that you are willing to go and the things you are willing to give up.

I was willing to go a long way, but I was not willing to give up a lot of things to stay with you. I'm selfish, and I'm sorry. But I guess that's the way it is. Fate does terrible things to people. ANd when the things you are unwilling to give up happen to be things that matter a lot to you, it all makes sense.

There is no happiness is coersion, and there is definitely no happiness in trying to win soemthing at the cost of something more.

There was the right person, but there was not the right time.

I don't regret my desicion. I only regret my fate.

Moving forward. That's my choice, and that's the same I hope from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment