Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Party + 3rd Uncle's Bday Surprise

Haha!! New Year's Day was actually tiring. Had nothing better to do all day. Well that was until 5.30pm when mom suddenly said we were going to Klang for a party. At my cousin's. xDDD yesh!!! In ur face, boredom!!!!





=____=''' then this happened. Apparently the right diafragmential bolt holding the braking system was faulty, paired with the substaintial damage of overheating from the car's rear metallic componenets due to friction from the metal sidebars leading to a total breakdown of the car near the freeway. (ok.. the brakes rosak). BOth our 1st and 3rd uncle appeared at the scene to our rescue in less than 15 minutes. The car had to be swithced though, so we followed them instead, while the faulty Estima was sent home.





Moment we got there we were freaking hungry, so gobble gobble!! Having 'lok-lok' today!! Woohoo!! Our fourth aunt (my cousin's mom) rented the whole 'lok-lok' car, and we could eat everything in it. I was going like WooWW!! Awesome again~~~ So we ate about 47 sticks of fried, steamed and roasted goodies. xDDD =p


















Afta tat was to the room to settle down and relax. Had a game of cards. Suddenly, I saw a really peculiar 'Pokemon' themed game. Curious, I took it out, and everyone wanted it. So that was the same bladry thig that got us posing, laughing, and LMAOing for 3 hours until we had to 'balik'. LOLZ.





Then my cousin was crazy enuff to place a condom over his *ahem* balloon, and actually pose for people. xDDDD Damn funny!!

I cant type much, cuz I'm freaking tired and I have to get ready to head back to Kampar on Sunday. So let the pics do all the talking. xDDD

Happy New Year again people!! See yas soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment