Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back~

Bak at Kampar again afta all the crazi-ass-ness in KL. Hahahahaha!!! Christmas and New Year was great, hanged out with frens, and ejoyed every darn moment of it. Now I'm bak and on to do the things I was destined to do!!!!


Sleep~! xD


Sleep~~~ <3<3<3

Jkjk... Helped Theng with her assignments andpress conference yesterday. Dam tiring. =___='' but was worth it. xD She's happy, I'm happy.

MC training ended about 2 hours ago. It was farkin boring. Nothin much to do. Met a new fren though, Patracia, who's gonna b my MC partner for the big Mass-Call thingy (I hav actually no idea wat they mean I'm like darn new to all this). So life's good. Starting classes soon. Cant wait. (Yea right lie on u bastard xDDD omg i'm talking to myself... >.<)

Havent made up wat to do for the next few days, but I'm feeling really relaxed and at peace. =) Love this feeling.

'Listening to Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen, humming to the tune, trying to catch up to the lyrics, waiting for the rain to fall and the air to cool so I can take that nap I put off yesterday. Bahagia~~~ =D'

No comments:

Post a Comment