Saturday, January 30, 2010

WTF Week


I'm having a WTF Week. Seriously. I'm getting my hands dirty with QT, BA2, Macro, Law (oh dam u lawmakers... dam u), Eng (ok not so much the drama here) and last but not least Sun Zi's Art O' War (o yesh... the translated versions dont help tat much. Lolz.)

I'm still stuck at Question no.2 for my law tutorials and its already 3 in the morning, so watever! I'm taking a break.

The growing academic pendamic aside, it's my gf. Well, I noe she'll be reading this, so I'll put it as nice as possible. Over the week, I started to realise ur manners are... well.... downward sloping. It may not offend me that much, but I'm pretty sure anyone who sees you the way you are will throw me some bad comments. So pleaseeeeee... tone it up a little, k? ^^ N yes, stop saying 'I hate you'!!! I know its a joke but I keep receiving the same message so many times I'm really afraid its real leh!! TT

3rd. O brother. My english. Its... dying. For some ackward reason I find blogging increasingly difficult. I came up with several lame reasons. One, the things I'm doing are getting more and more technical, so much so it no longer requires the art of bombastic-ism, descriptivitization and beat-the-donkey-around-da-A4-paper. Two, my gf is using lay-man terms on me. (Not saying I dun like it though. xDDD requires less thinking). Three, I'm not making an innitiative to get the Star, my usual dosage of Reader's Digest or event the occasional glance behind the cereal box.

Conclusion? My english is dying... Grrr... I need to kick things up a notch but I don't seem to have the time. My hands are already tied down with tutorials.

4th. This is the REAL WTF. Assignments. Loads of em. All week long I've been saying with those glorious pumped up spirits 'I will finish this by week 2' *ends with applause*. Now its week two and I'm going around asking 'Eh, you in my group right.' Wtf?? I totally lost track of time, and the degree of difficulty is not helping. Last sem it was a 3 page essay. *shrug dust off shoulders*. Now its a 1500 word report. 'Walao sai mm sai orh!!* And not one like the last one, its 2, maybe more.

I'm lost for words, and time. And I can still find time to play Street Fighter 4 and chat with jake till late at night. OMFG. I need more timeeeee!!!

5th. My last WTF. This semester, I want a 3.5-ter. Yea , near impossible, I noe. Wat wif BA2 and Law. But this might be a blardy breakthrough for me if I can pull this off. Besides, this sem's subjects are not that difficult. I have even done Macro during form 6.

6th. My spending. Mom sent me a message saying I've over spent. Wayyyyyy overspent on my sms. RM78 on messages alone? This is serious. So from now on, either u jadi my FnF, or u write me an e-mail, k guys? xD

7th. I'm finding grey clouds instead of blue skies. Tension, pressure and expectations are mounting up, and I'm beginning to feel it wrath. I just don;t feel that jovial right now like I was before this sem started. Maybe its the 3.5.... ZzZ.

All in all... I need more time, more cash, and a Johny Walker (juz kidding).

PS: Jake went clubbing in KL when all this happened. Bah kata pepatah, 'Macam ni la kegunaan kawan. BIla lu perlu dia, dia lari tak tau ke mana. Biler u tak mau dia, dia mati mati pun akan suruh lu keluar 'yum cha'. Chen you ade 'project Jing-Yu'. Lucky Yi Theng's here, if not confirm lonely. xDD (soree bout that, felt like saying tat out loud, but then my housemate may think someone with bad Malay broke into the house)

'Headache. I will now end my post by enclosing the following: a little bit of anger, served with a side of Kampar bad weather, a side of pressure, tension and anxiety on a plate of aching shoulders, less happiness, extra dissapointment. Not well done.'

No comments:

Post a Comment