Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ipoh R U Down, Down, Down, Down, Down?

Haha. A full day's trip to Ipoh town today. By a full day, I mean waking up at 10.38, brush my teeth, put some cloths on and waiting for Yee Hong and Pin Lee to come pick me up at 11.00. xD Then its off to Ipoh!! WooHoo~~

McDonalds for Lunch. xDD The favourite BigMac, Fishy-O-Fill, Strawberry Sundae combo. RM17++ T.T

Met up with Jake at Jusco. Got together for a quick movie. Bodyguards and Assasins. Really nice motion picture. Action, romance, more action, a touch of comedy and lots more ACTION!!! Loved it!! xD

Then went tie shopping. Needed one for the big rehearsal tomoro. But I never trust my own sense of taste, especially when it comes to cloths. >.<

Tis zis' how I look with the really freaky new bluish tie on. >.< I couldn't help it. It was so freakishly blue I had to have it. xD

Tats about it. Had fun today. xDDD

'Trying not to use any bombastic words, keeping my minds simple and at peace, waiting for a message, facebooking, cleaning my room in a while, trying on different formal wear and going to bed early today. Current Song running thru my head right now: Baby are you down, down, down, down, down?'

No comments:

Post a Comment