Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rudophl's Craziness










Lolz. The session to be Merry and all that. Having the time of my life back home at KL. Everyday its either going out for yum cha, sing k, Left 4 D 2, Shopping, Mall hopping, having dinner, grabbing dessert, house visiting, crashing into Robson's family dinner or just movies. Lolz.

Already went for 2 movies already. Sherlock's and Avatar's in da bag.




Going for a countdown tomoro at KLCC. Phew.... Heavy schedule huh? Mom n Dad's already pissed cuz I'm going so much. Shud lay low for a while now. =p

Last decent activity I did was take my sis to Low Yat to get her new laptop. Dell Inspiron 1440 at RM2k... okok la.

Well I just got back from another yum cha session with the gang. Finally beat the 2 tankers in the estate thingy round. (Chern Chiang still died even when we all had a chance to race to the boat, causing Rob to curse non-stop xDD). Then it was off to the mamak. Well... its been the same these few days straight. ^^ Killing myself, I noe. But I won't get to do it once I'm bak at Kampar, no? I dun understand y mom n dad's so worked up about it. Zzzz.

Well, while blowing water, (a skill I acquired to a rather high personal achievement level lately), we developed several thoeries of interest. xDDD

1. Robson sitting solemnly then asking us a question one day when we were driving near Bukit Bintang.

Rob: Lemme ask u all. What's the top 10 most dangerous weapon in the world?
Discussing discussing.**
CK: Easy one. Flip chair.
Everyone laughing.**
CK: (continuing...) One. It's light. Two. Rather damaging.
Me: Yea. Then three its cheap.
CK went wtf. Then laugh summore.
Rob: Lol. Yeala. Then afta hit people until tired can sit down.
CC: Zzzzz.

2. 2520 theory.
(took me a few weeks to figure out wats so reat about 2520. It was his darn car plate. Zzzz)

3. Rob: Thereare only 2 types of ppl in the world. Either u are very yong sui. Or very yeng. Yeng people go makan, u get leng zai discount.

Average leng zai: RM50 discount.
Leng zai : Free
Damn leng zai : The waiter pays u RM50.

Then if your damn yong sui oso nvm. No one sees u, so no one bothers taking the money afta ur done eating.

There lots more, but I forgot, and am too lazy to rmmbr. But the LMAOs never stopped. xDDD

Bottom line.
1. CK ffked the Genting trip and the night b4 Christmas
2. Robson finally sang at Red Box, Mid Valley.
3. Mok's in love.
4. CC's more outgoing and his singing improved. A LOT.
5. RO Xpk server's finally closed.
6. Red Box's Sing K is darn expensive. Zzzz
7. The Maggi Goreng near my house is still da best.
8. Never mistaken a slipper for something and shove it aside. It may cause Robson to search
everywhere for it once the movie's over.
9. Never get Mr. Wong to sign ur cert.
10. CK finally decided to decide to buy a shirt.
11. Never soak phone in water for 2 hours. It ruins the phone and the opportunity of taking snap
shots of Christmas decors. T.T
12. Try avoid wearing purple shirts and a white short. Robson finds it very easy to bump into
someone wearing the same design.
13. Big Apple donut's aroma can be sensed miles away.
14. Nando's extra hot peri peri sauce served on already extra hot peri peri dish order = GG
Robson.
15. Ali Baba's fat counter guy has a serious issue.
16. A Lancer without wheels looks better than a local car.
17. Robson can take on 10 people. But thats the whole number, cuz he's gonna b the only one
fighting.

That's all the crap I can muster. It's really late, like 5.30 am and I'm typing all this so dun expect much. xD Having a little bump emotionally btwin my parents n I but hope it settles soon. I'll do more posting afta 2moro's countdown. Hopefully we'll get better pictures. =p

C yas. Happy 2010 people!!

'In the middle of a rainstorm (emotionally), angry and anxious at the same time, feeling blue, Yi Theng's phone's apparently down so no one's cheering me up, noxious and feeling giddy. Zzzz. Current song in my head:Empty'


No comments:

Post a Comment