Friday, January 15, 2010

MC days are over!!

Woohoo~~!!! Gao dim sai! Those boring MC days I put myself into are finally over. Syok! Now I have another prob.. I dun remember where to get those photos from the MC event... Guess I'll juz wait.

Not gonna go into detail.

Day 1 - Came back to Kampar.
Day2 - Practise (Noob one.. zZz)
Day3 - Came back for another round. (This one was better. We all went insane and laughed our ass off)
Day 5 - Another boring re-run of practises.
Day 10 - The big event (MASS CALL) *went well I guess =)
Day 11 - 3 talks, 3 hours, and all u did was *invite them onto stage, wait, thank u, rinse wash n repeat. zZz
Day 12 - Today. PTPTN briefing and career talk. Over and done with.


Yesh! Haha. The only good things that happened were:

1. Met new people - Patricia, Fiona, Nicole, Kumutha.
2. Shitu (tech guy) actually covered our supposedly hurtful story about a certain someone someone by saying: Ohh... its ur 阿头... 发 izit? *becuz our 'ah tou' was really bossy and pushed everyone around. Grr...
3. Nasi Lemak in Kampar can never be trusted. Most of da time its chilly peppers and dried belacan of some sort.
4. Talked in front of millions of people (there were like less than 100..)
5. Label Siew Li with just one word - cute, with a capital C.
6. Watched a drama of Jake and Fiona - the lost Sonata.

So I'm gonna go to bed now, n I'll bite if anyone tries to wake me up.

'Feeling great. xDDD'

No comments:

Post a Comment