Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back Home... Awesome feeling~

Ever get that feeling... you wake up in the morning and everything just doesn't seem to fit together? Like shatered pieces of a puzzle you used to be able to put together, but it juz doesn't seem the same? Like you juz don't belong? In proper terms (withdrawing all the fancy talk), its homesickness. And I was suffering a huge deal of it for the past few days.

Well things got much much muchhhh better. Evening of the 22nd, Kelly told me she wanted to head home to KL as well. Imagine the overjoy flodding me at that moment. Dad's birthday was in 5 days, and I get to go home and meet the people I cared for, again. ^^

Now I ain't going to go into detail on all the stuff that happened. But in short, I got to reconnect, with people, some I never thought was ever possible again. And most importantly, I get to remind myself of who I was, and set my life straight. The feeling was awesome when I got back to homesoil. I remember telling Kelly 'You know how you know you're back home?' She shook her head. 'When the bus starts to slow down, and you know ur in a jam - ur home.' We laughed. Actually we talked all through the trip that night from Kampar back to KL. It was nice, really. Havent had that sort of feeling in a long time.

Thursday night was the day I stepped home again for the first time in months. God.... Everyone was the way they were. Mom, dad, my siblings, even the cuddly little dog. Warms the heart. Havent hugged them in what felt like decades, and when I did, my heart was crying. I juz didn't know it yet.

Dad's birthday. Haha... Well... fantastic night. We rented some sort of a barbeque diner place, where they had one of those stone barbeque sets and steamboats. Not the best I've tasted, but it was indeed special. Apart from my dad's surprised face when we threw him the party, I was rather taken aback by the people who actually turned up after these years. Uncle and Aunty Tang, Li Huan (omg the dude's english proficiency is outstanding. Plus, he's as tall as his brother when Li Qun was his age, maybe taller), Jason Moi (the same old thespian, and a great cook too xDD), Chee Kar (back in town finally, since I missed the last reunion), Wy-san (prettier and prettier by the day), Jo Yee and Jo Yenn (latter's thin, lol! and Jo Yee's jovial as ever), Jen Ruw (he's put on some weight, but not lost his wit) and least expected, Jen Ric (has professionalisme written all over him).



Getting together again after so long, seemed, well... interestingly likeable. We got to catch up on what's been missing all this while. Still, most of us has changed. I can tell. Wish I had more time to chat that night, but the wasn't much. Anyway after dinner Chee Kar and I headed of for the next big thing - I didn't want to waste anymore of my time back here, and I didn't have much of it to speak of.

The RO Gang + Jason Moi @ Old Town White Kopi - where it all started. Only thing missing that night was our frens Wai Kit and Hannah. Lol. Ackward, eh? Seemed so at first, but leave the talking to Jason and you don't go wrong. Robson was still..... erm... Robson. I was expecting some 'Jay Chou' or 'Light Yagami' look but he was still the same olde Robson-L-Ng. xDD Chern Chiang was never better (Tommie grew hugeeee!! Even attempted to bite me when I got near the mutt xDD). Well... the same blow water sessions, talked chatted, and LMAO-ed all night.

Saturday - time really flies when ur packing ur days with all sorts of stuff (mostly fun stuff, anyway. xDDD)


Got to go down to TS for some shopping.



Got a new pair of sneakers for RM89.90. Liked em' GG.



Finally got my hands on my first cup of Java Chip Frap in months! And it was awesome!

Later that night mom and dad decided to take us all out for Jap Food. Sweet stuff~ Renaissance style. But the selections were rather limited. Lovedddd the suki-yaki. Soup was great, beef was tender. It was magnificant. Hope I took a snap shot of it but unfortunately, Mr. Ericson here had his battery drained.

Supposed to get together and maybe go clubbing that nighht but it didn't happen. Rob called and since we were all too tired we called it off.

Sunday. Noticed my schedule yet? No rest. At all. I thought I had to push on but it was really taking a toll on me.


Went down to Klang for Bak Kut Teh. All I had to say was Oyiiishiiiii-nehhh!!!!!! =p Same night I got home I headed out again. RO Gang once more, and we were off to Asia Cafe. Supposedly we were to get together at a club, but Kwok had to work, Iko had exams, and Shereen was erm... seriosuly I dunno. SO no club. Pool instead.



Seriously, I hope I had concentrated on taking more pics rather that poking the cue ball with the stick. Miraculously, I beat CK to a rather lucky table. He kept hitting the 8 ball into the sidepockets, and lucky me~ Then came Robson vs urs trully. His 'yat zi yong' skill was terrifying. He could score anything as long as it was on a straight line. Well the entire trip there, I took dad's car. Setiously, it was freaky. The moment I go more than 80km/h the gears go tremble, the engine goes shaky and everyone in the car goes 'Oi! WTH was that!!' Its a miracle we actually made it to Subang Jaya, no thanks to Chee Kar's GPS who scammed me - made me take some wrong turn then say 'rerouting'.

Supposed to go back to Kampar that day itself, but what the hey. I took the liberty to stay another day. So came Monday. Went to Mid Valley to catch Phobia 2 with Tong Yuan and Ah Xian.

After tat more random-ness.




And then it was back to Kampar again. So here I am!! Seriosuly guys. Its not funny when u start missing ur family. I did. And going home and knowing they are still there for me, makes me all the better inside. ^^ Gtg. Have some crazy assignment tomoro.

Still lokkin forward to Genting, CNY and some of the others in Singgy and Aussie. xDDDD Happy Hols peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment