Thursday, December 17, 2009

How we Utarians make use of Post-Exam Fridays @ Da Hostel Room

1. Hot Chocolate You never go wrong taking a hot cup of chocolate in the mornings... especially on a 'rare' cool one like this.
2. Doing something productive online Facebooking never hurt nobodyone noe? xDDD

3. Stare out the window Oh yeah... O the joy in this... oOOoooo... Its just... so... sad. *emo*
4. SMS-ing checking on other people. Spamming lunch invites, Cyber Cafe outings and harassing innocent coursemates. Muahahahaha!!! (untill u realise u run out of credit.. *emo*)

5. Munch Muchies, Musiz Cubes, Choco Bites, Cadburies, Oreos, Cheese Bisuits, Num Nums, Mentos Mints, Sour Blasts.... Nuff said. xDDD

6. Take over housemate's room yea my housemate Peter's left for Singapore, so his empty tenancy's been taken over by mua. So doing some interior designing now. Muahahahahaah!!!
7. Serious Cleaning I noe wat ur thinking. 'Its just a broom!!' Not any broom!! That broom and I spent a whole hour cleaning the mess in my room, that had nothing at all to do with my or my laziness or my lack of innitiative to do that one week clean once thingy and so happened to fall out of the sky and litter my room. Shish!

8. Hardcore Studying ... of how to arrange my books in chronological order, sorting out the out notes and dishing the useless piles of papers. /gg


9. Camwhoring finding really bad excuses to take sad, pathetic pics of myself, look at them, laugh until it hurts, delete them, then repeat the process.
10. And when all else fails... Sleep My fav hobby. xDDDD

'Dreaming of life back in KL, smsing that precious little thing on her way to Singapore now, and actually doing all of the above. xDD
Current song humming in my head now: Bawimbawap~ Bawimbawap~'

No comments:

Post a Comment