Saturday, December 12, 2009

Its My Lifeee~!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~

xDDDDD

=)))))

^^

Yeah... Having the best moment of my life right here, right now. Met the sweetest thing in Kampar, and she ranks highest in my world now. =3 Feeling like the happiest man alive. xDDD Thing is, we're heading for a real bumpy start. I know what's it gonna be like, what's it gonna feel like, what's it all gonna mean for both me and her but seriously, I dun really wanna care!! ^^

Like Savage Garden,
'I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me... '

Been thinking long and hard about many things in life since she came into mine. Bt myself. Bt what I've done, what I'm yet to do. Thing is, surprisingly so, she's making me become a greater me, so to speak. I'm starting to make decisions, so big and so wild I never thought I could. So much so I know, that whatever happens, I know I have to be ready to catch her when she falls. And judging from what I am now, I'm not going to be able to do that yet. So its time I start learning to prepare myself for anything.

I havent had this feeling in a long time... Warm, fuzzy... Like roses on a summer's day. xDDDD

Best part?

I dun find no reason to be emotional about anything anymore. Woooot~ xD

Dunno how long its gonna last, this feeling of exhiliration I mean. I do hope it stays. Long enuff for me to proof to both of us that I'm ready for whats to come.

So right now, I'm enjoying life's sweet nectar with all the zest of a 20 year old. ^^

Okok ovey dovey aside. Exams are nearing. I mean that literally. Its 2moro. xDD Pengajian Malaysia. Pin Lee said I've already aced 38/50 for the mid terms. Means 12 x 2, ... 24 marks to pass the darn subject. ^^ But passing won do. Hav to test myself. Been doing some crazy shyte lately, things I might or might not blog about cuz I'm still drowning in ecsatacy. WeeeeeeEEeEEEEe~~~~ xDDD So to all the FETG1 folks, good luck! To the KL ppl, happy Hols ya'll!! To Mr. Ruben, Happi B-day! To kwok, NOOB! and to everyone else, merry 12-days to Christmas!!! xDDD

PS: no... I'm not drunk. ^^

'Smiling like a blardy idiot, ignoring my body's urge to sleep, and playing 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5 in my head over and over again. xDDDD'

No comments:

Post a Comment