Sunday, April 12, 2009

Genting Highlands

Sooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I'm back again. I didn't want to blog for the past few weeks, mostly because I was in the Himalayas somewhere doing chanting, soul-searching and riding mules up and down the steep slopes to get holy water. So I came back, took a breather... And I'm ready to face the world again! (Ok fine... I was doing some paperwork for my UTAR application, playing online games, drinking fizzy beverages and checking out late night movies. Sue me!!)


Genting!! Lolz. Nana hogged all the pics to herself and didn't leave me any. So... I did the only humane thing I thought possible. Steal!! gg....


The good thing about the trip was that it started off with 16 applicants. Most of them frens and close frens and really die-hard impossible to turn thier back on you frens. But due to the 'Ching Ming' plague it boiled down to this.















Yes... 6 people.

But somehow we made the most of it, noe?? xDD I tell you. The fun was tremendous.
















The first day was kind of tacky. I left the house and met up with CC at the LRT station. If I remember, we were to meet at 3pm. Problem is we are boys. And we are Malaysians. So Malaysian Boys give you plenty of face when they say the date's at 8 and they pick you up at 9. xDD Kidding. But we waited fer them for about 30 mins, and sigh. had no choice but to help our poor selves to some cold, icy Coke and Teh Tarik at the nearby food court. So sad.... T.T

So when they finally came, (3.32 pm....) We blew certain degrees of water, laughed about it, bought our tickets like responsible adults, went on the bus, and blew more water. (Though Mok was emo/sleepy throughout the trip... )


We arrived way off schedule, and met up with Ck's mom at the Lobby of RESORT hotels. I told Nana we were in Highlands.

Nana: Ok I'm there. Do you see a Starkbucks?
Me: Huh? A what? Not coffee bean meh?
Nana: Nooh!! Starbucks leh!
Me: I see Coffee Bean here!
Nana: Are you sure its Highlands?
(Beyond the phone Ck was overheard shouting ..... 'Resort lar nubbbbb!!')
Me: Err... heh heh... Its Resort Hotel.
Nana: Swt la!!


And she had to walk all the way back there, big bad lugggage and all. Lolz. That's what I got for trying to be hero.


And for the rest of the day, we chilled and had fun. The only other memorable aprt was dinner at Sushi Kings. Yes!!! We are rich-ass hoggers!! We can afford it!! (Me to waiter: eh... set lunch plz....) Mostly Rob's idea. Rm20 fer a good meal. And in Genting Highlands. Sweet~


At night was all about movies. Well ok.... We didn't go to the cinema. Instead everyone chipped in to buy a really 'expensive' VCD, for only Rm24.99!! (RM4 ea... =.='' dam I'm pathetic). Real scary movie, and CC still pukes at the mere utter of No.5 now. xDDD


The next day was the golden hours of the trip. Gg. Outdorr theme park!!!!


Few things I found interesting:



1. It was Mok's 2nd time there. (Wtf! =.='')


2. Mok was afraid of the Spinner (Omg!! =.=''')


3. Nana was insane about sitting on the 'Cup'.


4. We were all no-longer afraid of heights.


5. Mok found out how scary 'Space Adventure' was. xDDD


6. I was good at lying about the third person being owez wet in the Log Fumes. (I ended up 3rd, and the least wet. Everyone else was chicken soup. Wahahahah!!! Evil~)


7. Nana still wanted to sit the cup. (Bluehhhh~)


8. We were childish. (Elephant and Haunted House?? C'mon!!)


9. The view was not that good on the Solero Shot.


10. Pirate Ship made Rob quizzy.


11. My luck sucks! (The ducky I hooked out wasn't giving me any Big Bears!! T.T)





12. ANd last of all, there were these hot-blooded super shoutable group that went on and on with 'Ai De Gu Li!!' 'Tap!Tap!Tap Tap Tap! Tap Tap Tap Tap! Tap Tap!' that drove us crazy.


The rest of the night leave it to Mok and Nana to blog about ba. Lolz. The posing section is not fer me. I'm normallll~










Overall... A really nice time spent. Hope we can do it again real soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment