Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Little Bit of This and That~

So here's the thing. You ever wondered how it would be like to be ... I dunno... perfect?


I don't mean what people expect you to be. I mean. Just you. Urself. Des. Ever gave birth to a thought that you need to achieve perfection? I dun mean being a perfectionist either. Its more like.... you know what you want to do is at a point where it should be well, just right. But still.. for some utterly outragous reason, you know you can do better. There's sumothing that, even though the world signifies that you are at the peak of it, you knnow there is something else that you can concoct to make it even better, never-before seen.


I'm currently in this state of mind. =.=''


Recently, life has been more than my presummed bargain. Lol. Where do I start?


After Genting Highlands, Things were back as usual. Same old boring RO days, night makan nights, the same boring afternoons with the same old tv shows. Well... That was until we got this.


Jerr (was my name in R.O. Dun ask, I din't come up with it)


Jerr was sitting boringly in a quiet town called Payon one day. Until a dude named Kwok came by. They chatted, clicked, and kinda got along. Well... ok they were both talking non-sense, they both laughed at each other's ridiculous jokes, and yeah... they were friends. (Kwok u nub! GG). Then came the interesting part. From Kwok, I got to know his friends. Iko and Reen. Ok. Pause a moment. Remember the names, k? Iko? Reen? Good? Ok. Then came the ever cutesy Kira. (Pause again. LOL.) Then Tricky. (Dunno spell correctly anot tim.) Well that was the start of a really kewl friendship. Kwok was crazy. Reen was crazier (sexeh... she forced me to say wan T.T), and Iko was well... Iko. (which stands fer insane. xDD)


Well, I've never seen a bunch of people so out going. Lol. They were not only friendly, but at the same time jokable, laughable, and they care for one another. ^^



Well it starts off with a gathering at Times Square. (I failed to show up, was sick.. but noooo one believed me. T.T) Then we moved on to Mid Valley. (Sushi Kings!! Yummy!) Then hu could forget Iko's concert at Neway? xDD And the latest... hitting the club in Bar-Celona? Walao eh!
















ok from left: kira, shk, cc, reen, rob, iko, kwok n some... dude with an ugly face


And then there was the downside. T.T Its hard to believe you know, that everwhere you go, that shadow that you have been trying so damn hard to shake off just keeps following you. What do you have to do? Turn on the bloody lights and its gone. But for a shadow that's been there for 7 years? My hand has been on the light switch fer a long time now. What happened that day, was what made me decide to switch it on once and for all.


Imagine yourself facing someone who is lazy, ignorant, full of bullshit, self-pride and all kinds of ego, that craoks at a karaoke when you try to sing, that is owez unhappy when you are better than it at sumthing, that well... pretty much tries to make your life miserable for no reason at all.

It was suppose to come and fetch me and a fren of mine to the club tat day. But apparently, all you get is a message from his 'co-driver' and not even himself saying this.


I had to make the call summore. =.=''


XXX: Hello?
Me : Hello? Eh, reach ad ma?
XXX: Ermm... Not really.
Me : Ha? Means?
XXX: Ermm... A person you know in RO is driving the car now. Ermm... and he's in subang.
Me : Orh... (I knew hu it was, c?) So you mean... how?
XXX:Ermm... Can you take a taxi over? Or drive?
Me : Err... I thought you said you were coming to fetch? Can I know hu's driving?
XXX: Ermm... you really want to know?
Me : Er.. ya!
XXX: $%^&
Me :Swt. Can I talk to him?


Background sound was: No no no. I don't want to talk to him. No arr, I din say I going to fetch him.


Me: Thinking 'swt..... speechless' Nvm nvm... I find my own way.

He actually wanted to fetch Kira in Subang Jaya, instead of dropping by to pick me up like scheduled. Like... Wtf?


And I ended up driving myself there. Had I known he was going to ffk me earlier, I could have made my way thier right? Not wait a full 45 mins just to wonder what happened? Is something wrong? An accident? N call to get a shit response like this? Zzz.


So I ended up there, late. 10.30 was the starting time, and 11.45 was the time we got there. And you know what happens? The fella acted as though nothing ever happened, and can be frenly to everyone except u. I was like, wtf is wrong wif him? But it was over the din of music so.. heh. U cant hear much. I told my other fren abt this, and he was equally shocked.


I mean... Its ok if he had been ferrying me around, and I am such a jerk that I nvr said thank you, treated him to meals etc etc. Its kinda mutual you noe? But mayb to him, its a foot for a kilometre, you know, that kind of immature self-centred thinking? And if he wants to do the math, all he has ever done was whine, complain, take, brag, shout, yell, self-brag, complain (insert-coutles bragging here). Its sickening you know? Ever had a fren who keeps saying he knows everything, and that every part of the conversation is 'Aiya, I know a long time ago ad..' or 'Aiya I was there also mah!' and 'Aiya I was there, and I won wad! You all didn't see only'.


So just to let people who know who or what I am talking about know....


Some people are meant to be a friend you could cherish for life, no matter what they do, alas not onto you.


Then there are others who are not worth a penny saving thier ass when they are falling off the cliff called life.


Saving thier souls is a torment to yours.


But I'll still grab hold off him. Because he is my friend. But let it be known that such a ridiculous friendship shud no longer be apart of your life.


Peace out. God save his soul and whatever crap he might flame me back in return. We know more of the truth than you do, sucka!


PS:Iko having exam 2moro! Gambateh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment