Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The World Revolves Around [ ]

Its hard to say where to start. My days are turned to nights by now, so my timing is all out. Waking up at 3 - 4 pm is definitely not the best way to start a day. Especially not with a headache, both your parents at your neck and your dignity stripped away from u. Cuz u finally did it. Ur the official loser in the house. T.T

The World Revolves Around Me
I had the most unentertaining day of the week. Broke my quota to sit down n turn the pages of my economics textbook to continue playing RO. It was the most outragous and idiotic decision I've made all day. First of all, it did me no good. I felt re-addicted to it. Secondly, I got real bad firing from dad cuz 'Its a bloody waste of time.' 'It doen't bring food to the table' and 'Look at yourself!'. Thirdly, I feel like a real ass. Here I am trying to make up for lost time, and I'm back in the game? Man was I a dumbass. =.='' Feel like a complete scumbag.

Then at around 10pm, had the urge to call CC out fer supper. Made it to the mamak fer some tea, scones and English bread (teh-tarik 1, teh-o-ice limau 5 and 1 maggi goreng). We talked alot. Bout things we were meant to say. Some things we shud not say, but we didn't anyway. Its wierd, but I prefer to continue talking than head home. Its like home isn't that sweet anyway. No offence, though, mom and dad. Its just not that welcoming anymore. There used to be more listening and less presurre. Hell, watever. This isn't going to change anything anyway. Can't wait for Kampar.

Things we talked about:

1. Naruto. xDDD
2. His violin and Allegro.
3. Secondary lives.
4. Bad memories.
5. Sweet memories.
6. His melodious fren n tat kewl 'Beyond' voice.
7. That ever so cloudy future.

Things we didn't talk about:

1. Backstabbing. GG
2. CC's english essays.
3. How cruel ppl can be at times.
4. How unfair life can be.
5. Naruto n Rock Lee
6. RO
7. How we wish things could have turned out btr.


The World RevolveD Around You
Its hard letting ago that time. But when I think back, it was the best decision and I hav no regrets. There's bigger fish in the sea. But u will always be tat special best. Something no one can ever take away. Nobody Knows It But Me~

Had a real migrane thinking abt what happened. It was the best moment of my life, really. And you were there to make it happen. Thx. Lots. If it still means anything.

The World Revolves Around Everyone but me
Its like a dark empty room with barred windows and locked exits. No room to think. To breath. Its suffocating. Pretencious souls, unconvincing lies, breakable bonds and rusty old excuses make up most of waht we see and here, feel and breath. Undeniable. Yet, thats the foundation our lives and based upon. Well.... that's what I want to consider as phylosophy for the rest of my life. But it doesn;t have to be that way. Its how hard you are willing to try. How far you are willing to outstrech your hand to achive. To break. To believe. To take a stand for what you love and believe in and say to the world 'Hey, back off!', this is who I am and who I will be. So its up to me and what I do with the next timeline set before me.

Somewhere in between I lost my way. Maybe I misread the map. I overturned the compass. I missed the last exit. And I drifted. Not knowing where I was going, and what was to become. But I've been drifting long enuf. Its about time I looked forward to the world and what it has to offer. To harnest its bittersweet nectar. To push my luck against everyone elses. To bring something out of me. Something I can never do as long as I remain the bitter self I am now.

Emo leh..... Tat's going to be the last emo post I'll ever make for myself... From this point on its strive, achieve. See and believe. Trust and learn from every wrong move,every missed step.

Cuz its no-one but me now.

Do or die.

So no more emo.

I'll try sentimental instead. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment