Monday, May 11, 2009

Its Bt U Again... I Giv Up...














I'm sorry. I apologize. Cuz to me, its like a thousand strings of sincerity that I feel oblieged to giv when I hav, may hav, or might hav hurt someone, or done something wrong. So whatever it might be, and because generousity shall never, and I mean never be in your vocabulary, here's my apology.

Because u cant step to ur level of reality.

Because diff ppl hav diff ways of expression, and sorry is not part of yours.

Because 'Two goats were trying to cross a log. But each didn't want to make way for the other. In the end, they both were supposed to fall into the lake. But because the goat at one of the sides didn't want to die, cuz its not worth it, no matter how the other goat was charging at him mercilessly and relentlessly, it gave in. And the story ended.'

Because 'paying on ur behalf, setting things up for ya, being thr when u needed a fren and doing 10001 things you were never grateful about and all u have to say about it was a small insignificant favour that in my turn I would hav oblieged to do no matter the cost' was never enough.

Because 'sorry seems to be the hardest word'

Because ur perfect in ur world, and everyone's the blame.

Because we now noe wat kind of unappriciative-unsensetive and untrustable person u r.

Because the light has been shown and finally revealed is the demon in human's clothing.

Because I'm just sorry I never thought u were unable to accept, but rather choose to blame and bend the truth.

Because I feel sorry for u.

Because I feel sorry for whoever felt sorry for u.

Because u want to hear wat u want to har, and when ppl tell u the weaknesses and flaws, u shun them away. Cuz ur PERFECT, aint u?

Because ur dam lucky to hav other people to stand up for urmisdeeds.

Because I never will be u.

And I'm grateful for that.




SO tell u wat...

U'll never hav me thr for u again. Sorry bout tat.

ps: its not hu's fault or watever... because u chose the last minute to tell the facts, and it caused us a huge burden. U always did. U crossed the line, but said the line was drawn on the wrong dimensions. U broke the vase, and hell yea the cat did it. U chopped down that little apple shrub by the lawn and Abraham Lincoln helped u ADMIT IT! N u noe wat? U didn't care. Its all U,U, and U, aint it? As long as Ur alive, we're better off dead. As long as ur the one, the rest is history. AS LONG AS U ARE IN, IT DOESNT MATTER IF WE'RE ALL OUT. So continuing saying u were innocent. Blame ppl for promising wat u never said or did. It might be true. We won't know. Or better. We never will noe, huh? Weight the facts, judge urself b4 u judge others. N the best part... tell it to my face. Going about it in the shadows and 'hope u'll understand?' O yea.. I understand alright. I understand the real deal about u, brother. Yea... they hear u. They do. But tats what they potray. Deep inside... we know how they feel. U sure love to help huh? Look at the help u got us all into. Remember this. Ur not the sole-restruction of salvation that only u can save everyone. Ur just like everyone else. We can find our own way. We just trusted that u would lead us. And it seems that trust will never be again. U chose this road, my fren. U n u alone. No one forced u unto it. So this time, I choose mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment