Sunday, May 3, 2009

When Its Over














Its over...... Yay~

Its like having tonnes after tonnes of rocks lifted off those sore shoulders of yours. You've been working the mines all your life, and one day.. one fine day a silver ray of light shines through those muddy piles of rubble and sand, and a soft voice speaks to you.. 'Come....' and you follow it. Because for the first time in your life, its over. Its finally over. The nightmare's gone and the shadows that once haunted you has finally let you be. You are free.

And I know I'm free, cuz for once in my life, I am at peace.

Because we don't have to meet again.

Ever.

Even when we do it might be 100yrs down the road, and I've learnt to set aside wats important from wats not, and maybe my hatred and anger has all turned to dust. Maybe....

But for now.. I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment