Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday Blues






So!
Its Sunday night, and for all the right reasons my last mid term paper was done. I have loads more to do, class in the morning at 8.00am, a meeting sch
eduled after that, 2 more assingments to complete, a marketing proposal to write and some money to make.


So it leave me with one question. WHy am I still feeling so down?

They say u cant start the week without feeling the Monday Blues. Dam straight. I'm feeling them now.



I so hate the blues...

GOnna make a video next week for a marketing campaign. Hope it'll b cool enuff to catch people's attention tho. =) maybe go for some video classes.

Oh and Alex's finally letting me learn the guitar. And its free. Hoho~ Who says working for Alex Mah doesn't pay off? It works in marvelous ways if you ask me. =)

So yes, I'll start emo posting again very soon. Not sure when, but soon. For now, I just want to close my eyes and lie back for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment