Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its taken over...

Yup. Its taken over. Now, its really here. I can feel it in my bones, my eyes. When I think,, when I smile. Its not the old me anymore. He's taken over. This antagonistic character inside me. He's been hiding in here. For so long. Finally, I gave him a reason to come out. Into the open. How foolish of me.

But he's only here, cuz I want him here. I was the one who created him. Now, let him protect me, let him make me see why my life needs rekindling.

Alas, the sun will always shine upon the land. But once the sun stops shining, and the earth starts to dry, the Rain God will appear, and ease the pain and suffering. Is he Rain God, or a demon in the making? I'll know soon enough, but will I have the courage to suppress him when the time comes?'

No comments:

Post a Comment