Monday, August 23, 2010

I understand now

I now noe... it was not me. I now noe... all this while... that it was me who was the fool. It was me who had done so much to bring ppl together. N now it is me who is suffering in silence. Today, I've come to a decision. I need you no more. No more than the hair on my chest.

For a moment there, I was blinded by what I tot was true, but all I noe now,is that I was used, played with. I gave it everything I've got,and what do I get in return?

There is no longer the need to look back, because everything I've believe in, every hope, every dream, is no longer yours. Every idea I've shared, I'm taking them back. Every nerve, every congratulations, every yearning, every encouragement, everything. I'm forsaking you,and I'mtaking everything back.

I've gone thru my databases today, and the more of the photos I see, the more of the videos I've went through, the more clear I am as to who was wrong, and who was right. Today, it ends. Today, my new dream and my new hopes, taht no longer concerns you, begins.

The day you even begin to realise what you have done, is the day you will understand it is too late.

Because like I once said to you.

'It takes a lifetime to build trust, but only a second to tear it all down.'

I'm angered too deep to turn back the clock. I've no more wishes, no more prayers for you.

'I have, finally, after so many years, another scar on me, but this time, I want it on the front of me, not on my back, because I've got nothing more to hang on to, and there is no disgrace for me to move on.

One day, you will understand. One day, you will realise. And on that day. You will noe... that I have left you.

No comments:

Post a Comment