Sunday, August 8, 2010

All the small things

A breezy day. TO tell the truth, I cant really tell. I assumed it was breezy through the slightly shaking leaves on the braches of the little green trees right oposite my window, near the basketball court. The court... reminds me alot what he was like. =)

Its still early in the morning, and I'm all dressed up for the final midterm exam. Not sure about the time and all that, but rushing over to meet the teacher anyways.

Someone once told me that 'Death is merely the beginning, never the end'. I'm still having a heard time believing that. Maybe in time, those tears will finally come, but until then, all I can hold within me is an anger, an anger for the harshness of reality. So suddenwas the blow that it caused pain, immense pain in amny people I hold dear. Yet at the same time it brought me a kind of peace, a kind of resolution, the same feeling u get when u finally come to an end of a road, or the tip of a mountain. A kind of... finale.

There is still a long way to go from here. But from here on out, I have one less heart to link to, and it doesnt feel the same no more.

Bless us all... I'll promise I'll be strong. But not now. Now, I'll just let all the emptiness flood me to the brim.

No comments:

Post a Comment