Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tranquility with the beauty to go with~

Remember when u were just a kid? When life was lemons, apples and oranges? When all u had to take into that tinnie-winnie little brain of yours was how to tie ur shoes, how to read fairytales and etc etc....


And out of the blues... u realise... that ur 20. No joke. I really am here. In Kampar. Doing my Degree. Damn... I walked through life at such a tremendous pace that I failed to notice the little details. ANd by all means.. life is all about the little things, the small, fine details. I promise, I wont miss it again for the world. If my 3 yrs here in Kampar are going to be worth while.














The view rightttt outside my classroom. Awesome~~


Sometimes we take things too seriously, or too casually, that we mis what's in between them. SImple things. Things that we tend to neglect. But the fact is that, when ur old, whittering and in your death bed one day... its gonna be these small little things that'll make u cry, make u smile and make u shed a tear. For joy or for sorrow. So take ur time. Look around. Drench in the wonders around u. Feel every breeze, every whisper of the wind, every bit of warmth and fuzzy sensations. Trust me.... u'll feel really great. ^^

So yes... *sigh* (like a wise-old-man wanna be) xD Kampar. ^^ Classes have long sarted, and I've already have my huge pile of assignments ready to be chomped up. Though I failed to palce which assignments are for which subjects yet... (I cant get the damn subject names right!!! >.<) Mid Terms are coming soon, so its less fun, and more bookies.

The terms are kewl btw... dam diff from Form 6. Management Principles. Information Systems. xDDD Fuyo. Terror anot.

Meeting with new people everyday. Really interesting. The culture here is different. Really, and dangerously different. Its like having a white cloth whisked away in the wind and through a field of buttercups. One wrong move, and its yellow pollen stains all ovefr it. The mandarin influence here is tremendous. And so is the visible lack of yearning to study. Only a handful. >.<>














Classmates Li TIng and Kehlene. (pay attention to the maths on the table k? We were studying!! Serious!!)














From left: Yee Hoong at the back, our class rep Jessica (with cake) and Winnie.




















Sao Xing Gong!!!! Hi 20th Bday la. Lolx


There's just something about my class that bring back nostalgic memories u noe... Its exactly like U6K. United rom the moment we set eyes on each other. Other classes take a week to get to noe each other's names. We took 2 hours. And every moment we are together its all laughs and fun. xDDD The teasing is dam funny here. Haha n yea... the guy in the photo is Yee Hoong. The first fella I actually introed myself to. Johor fella. Really jovial and entertaining. And only a week plus plus and we have our own class party!! xDDD Pity our tutor Mr. Wong though... He actually was courteous enough to step aside and let us run the show (we threw Yee Hong a surprise party). Wayyyyy kewl....















Remember why Kampar was awesome? I got this from the cafeteria after my evening class.



















Owhh~ The tranquility~ Is murder.


Its darn nice to study here. Seriously. U study. U feel tired. U take a deep breath, feel the breeze, look out of the window an u get scenery like these, Its really calming. ANd before u noe it u are ready to get back to ur books once again.






















Blackie hilang again... T.T



Even the night is full of surprises. Imagine cycling home at 7.45 pm. The sky's just perfect. Not too dark. Not too bright. Over the horizon of the lake u see glistening silvery lights from the houses and hostels. Flocks of seagulls (no joke.. seagulls) fill the air and rest onto a little island made especially for them. Then, as u cycle home, u feel the cool breeze brush ur face, washing all the exhaustion away. Its magical I tell u. (I failed to get the pictures at night. Cuz my dam phone had to memory full!!! T.T n I was cycling with only 1 hand. Dare not lehh.. xDDD)


So I'll be working hard. But I promised someone I'll keep her updated. So yea... This is Kampar people. Its really awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment