Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guess Hus Back~ Back Again~

Weeeeeeee~


















I miss everyone wehhh!!!! Its officially my 7th day here at Kampar. Its my 1st Week-Away-From-KL Anniversary! Yippy~~~ So much to share... So much to share... How to start?? xDDDDD

I'm more then fine over here. Life's awesome. Kampar's awesome. The mere fact that I'm studying in a bloody kewl faculty sorrounding a lake, with its chilly breeze to brush u by as u walk thru its little sparkling marble tiled floors, its rocky pavements of tar and rubble, its high ceilings, its warm sun-shine, loads of greenery and ever-frenly ppl. xD Wat more is there to say? U get the idea.


Ok lets get down to the grub. Lalala~ I'm staying at a shabby little settlement, 5 mins away from UTAR. Its called Danish Houses (Nothing Danish about them....). Well they giv u a roof, a straw bed and a stool, and u make do. U get food from hunting lake geese, and water from the little rusty pipes that flow out from the lake, through a construction site, several longkangs and a little garbage disposal site. xD Oh~ the lameness. Ok la. Its a nice 3 storey building. Well.. seriously. there's hundreds of them, and everyone looks the same. Its tiled and all, furnised too. No TV though. T.T I have my little bed, a strudy study table and my cabinet. O and 1 more addition. A roommate. xD He's a secondary fren that goes by Byakuhoo.. I mena Kye Hoong. They giv us a good supply of electricity, water and of course i-cant-live-without my streamyx. XD But hell its laggy, slow and unreliable. T.T But I can blog... so dun complain right? =.='' Uploding pics take a lifetime though.. that's why I took this long to post this.





















Study lo! Play play play... Tsk tsk ....


The house... o yeah.... Many housemates too!! They're all fun ppl. Crazy dudes too. But several are spooky. 1 guy locks himself in his room for they rest of the day and we hardly see him. Wierd. @@. 1 guy has a fetush for blasting his newly bought ALTEC playing DOTA. T.T Another brings girls home. =.='' But all those aside... Its peachy-king. xDD We are facing the basket ball court too. So... ahem... every evening.. err.... got la....scenery sikit. gg.






















My room.... Haih... Teruk sangat hor.... +.=''






















Huhu.... U guess hu this is lo....






















My comfy katil yang 'ter-amat besar. T.T


My new mode of transport. Introducing... the fastest wheels money can buy..... in Kampar. My GTA 480X - Pro Edition.

















Ma bike!! Decided to call it Blackie after Robson's Whitie! xDDD

xD Yes. We cycle. Everywhere. To school. To feed our tummies. Basically we don't go anywhere without splitting wheels, squeezing brakes (YES I cant step on any now ok??? Rawr!!) and doiung 'piu-yis' (more like dropping over than quickly picking urself up b4 anyone sees u). They have lots of side pavements for cyclists. So basically getting around is no problem.

















B... B... B... Bicycles!!!! Where's mine!!!!! Blackie!!!!!!!

My Course here. Financial Economics. Yes. I've 'sedar'-ed from chasing my science-based dreams. From her on out its cash, banks, policies and profits. Wahahaha!!! I'm evill!!!! No la. I juz kinda find myself drawn to analysis and helping my dad do stock watches. N economics is a really kewl sub. ^^ How we can manage what little or megre amounts of resources we have and make the best use of it. My classmates? 23 ppl. =.='' No S&*^. 23 ppl taking 1 course. On the flip side its 'wtf... m i in the correct classroom?' but on the good side... we'll all be in this together. N the tutors have a smaller field of ppl to focus on. xD


















Waseh.... U noe how tough this sub is?? T.T *start reading*



My classmates. Crazy ppl. Funny. Serious. Smart. U name them. They all mean business. But at the same time they make u feel right at home. Like nothing's changed. Its just awesome. I'll upload thier pics after we take them for real. Those we have are blurry little icons. That's bt it. N we oni met each other 2 times. So patience. (especially Robson. GG)





















Pasar malam on Wed nights!!! Wahahahaha!!!























Kampar walkway. Wahahaha

The new Kampar. Hm... How do I put this... I actually forgot to take the pics of Kampar town. Dam. I'll do it later la. Lzy. xD















Mam mam.... XD C my snadwitch vs Kye Hoong's Big Plate of Rice. >.<


Well thats my introductory post. I'll update as often as I can. But lazyness... wahahahaha.




















Haih.... Tired weh.... U wan c me die izit.... *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment