Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And Its All In My Head~~

xDDDD Deng deng deng!!! It's me again. So sorry I left this blog unattende for over 2 weeks. Been real busy sorting out my assignments, homework and life here at Kampar. Life's well.... like dragging a really heavy sandbag over a pool of murky water. It gets heavier and heavier, and before you noe it, u're going to plundge right in. The murky part.. well... just for a little drama. xD




And so here it is. Sweet sweet home! A new beginning. A really good start for life in Uni. Worked ur ass for over 19 years and finally u're somewhere u can safely say.. 'I've made it'. Other that feeling nostalgic about the bittersweet days back home in Kl .. wait... KL... hm... ok nvm that. xD Missed my old buddies though! WOnder how they all are! Fine I hope. DOing well? Eating well. Heard H1N1 juz turned nasty and hit Davidson.. HARD! MBS is only a few blocks away. Swt! I duwan to sound pessimistic and all, but u guys and gals better take care. =/




*Special notice to: Mok*

Lolz. Know ur going to Singgy very soon. Tried my best but soree man. Don't think I'll be making it back for the 'We're-despo-OooOOh-So-Despo to send Mok off Party'. I'll keep trying though. Just in case I don't make it, here's wishing u all the best man! U go there and show them what we're made of. And If there's anyone, I mean anyone who's bullying u, u tell them!!!




'Sorry brother, next time won't do it again. Here's my milk money. Okay?'




xD jk la. Good luck la! In studies, in life, in getting girls (rmmbr intro weh) and everything before, in-between or unseen.


Okay so back to Kampar. I've practically been on tour, indulging myself in food, meeting new people, trying new stuff here. Lolz. And its really awesome. '

















Okay lemme start with this. C the guy on the right? Previously known as Yee Hong. 2 weeks later, he's now 'Boss-Yee Hong'. Serious. Ability-Charmer 101, able to mingle with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Tagline-Hi. (Translated) Wo jiao Yee Fong. Yee Shu Fong Fu De Yee. bla.. bla.. then between 7 to 2 he'll be unconcious and bla.. bla... xD


Then c the little princess on the left? No.. she's not some random little sister we brought into the picture. And NOOO we didn't kidnap her okay? That's wrong! xD She's actually in the same class. And aha.. She's the cl;ass rep. Jessica Ng. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hyper, cute and farny. Lolzzz. Basically her very appearance in class turns the mood 360 degrees. Even the most boring lectures turns out to be the most exciting talk-shows.


2gether? These 2 make a really great team. Seriously. The way Yee Hong bullies Jessica is like those little sister kena bully by big-brother scenarios. I laugh my lungs out everytime. xD


ps: ignore ghost #1 behind. Ignore the fact that that is Tong Yuan my cousin brother, ignore the fact that he was being lame and yea.. just ignore him. xDD

















Pic sux I noe. C'mon!!! For RM300 i got this camera phone consider ok wad! At nite summore. xD Left is Bee Yoke (Cant spell properly if salah sorry ya? xD) Kelly, Jesicca then Winnie da Pooh.


Bee Yoke's personality is quite shocking. GG. She's the sweetest so-and-so around, but put her behind the wheels of her Kenari and presto! Drag racer MAX 2001 reporting to the starting line. Serious mean driver. @@. Lolz. Can overtake cars on a 1 way street. Soree Rob. 'Che San' this title got ppl steal ad. Wakaka!



Kelly is another shocking character. Our Yam Hou xD Say things that are not suitable for under-age listeners. xDDD No la. But equally sweet to everyone de. Oh yea. She sings well!!!


Winnie. Our mother. xD During steamboat she was seriosuly handling the kitchen. Yeng leh. Very serious about her studies, and has no idea wat capati or tosai is!! Wth! @@




















C that's y I like the cam. Fella on the left is just so blur U dun hav to know its me. xDDDDD


2nd from Left is Young. Omg this guy! =.='' Yum Wong!!! LIterally. We had to change his name ffrom Young to Yam. Can say things that make ur stomach turn, but at the same time make ur toes tickle ur sole. xD Really interesting fellow. And responsible as well leh. Steamboat time he volunteered to do the dirty work we didn't want to do. Man right? (ps: nah help u da gong gou ad! xDD)


Then it's Bing Li. Haha! Interesting fella as well. Foundations student so there's no wrong in asking him the ropes around UTAR and all its twisted paths and crooked ways. Very quick and aggresive person in class. Lolz. N he can massage really well. GG. Very calm and nice guy to talk to.

Skipping Yee Hong, we come to Yum Wong no.2, Jake!! Haih... Dunno wat to say. Haha. Every I mean EVERY word that comes out of his mouth sounds wrong, twisted and yellow. His brain consists of 7 colours. But yellow and blue covers about 99%. Hyperactive oso. xD But really interesting, fun and sporting.


















Okay this is the ONLY pic I got of u. Soree lorrrrr. Right back. Her name's Li Ting. A really cool character! Like's to listen and sing!!!! Likes to play with her hair as well. A lot. Lolzzzz. Really easy to bluff and dam nice to talk to. Lalala~

And then that guy next to Li TIng... well... Look below U noe d...

























Ya that's him.... Chen You. Haha. Gav up his study opportunity in Taiwan to stick with us. xD Really,really, REALLY funny fellow! Makes u feel so comfortable joking with this guy. Can make u laugh 24-7. xDD But serious when needs to be, and funny when he needs to be. Oso very smooth~ Got a gf 3 weeks after he came here. Ngek ngek ngek~















































There's still so many people I haven introed yet.. But its 3 in the morn.... I dont have that much attention span and/or life force to continue. My bed is calling. My warm, snuggable little blanket too~ xD But the thing is this.... This, is FE TG1. My new class. My new family. My new home. ANd I'm just dam grateful we knew each other so quickly and got along so dam well. I'll be posting the remainder of the pics I got from the 2 weeks. But they're pretty scattered. So it'll take some time. N yes.. the dreaded mid-terms are here. Grrrr. Boh-Song-ness (pinjam from Hannah. xD)


Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. apa mother lah!!!!
    u really xiao ad!
    cannot no idea what is capati and tosai de meh?
    i really dun know mah!

    almost wanna click "post comment"
    then i realize all the songs here are jay chou
    really wonder whether u know the meaning of the lyrics.haha

    winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brother,my name spelled wrongly!wuwuwu......

    is cheng you not chen you la!!

    and
    its nice to know you !!thx for everything

    ReplyDelete