Thursday, January 20, 2011

Secret Recipe + Kong Ming Deng Night

First week of Kampar, so I tot about celebrating it over some nice Secret Recipe Delights~ =pp So I bring the blardy antisocial dude with less than 10 frens, I called 20%, which is a whole lot. And they came out. Lolzzz~~~



Kelly n GKM posing wif thier food



Eating... Munch munch... Dun take photo~!




Chocolate Indulgence


Black Pepper Lamb Pie


Choc Shake!



Green Tea Frap


The food was great, really. Havent had so much fun since KL. xDD I mean we had loads of cakes, my fav meatball spagethi ala~ AWESOME, and a slice of black pepper lamb pie~! SWEET!!! We talked about lots of stuff, and it was kewl. Really kewl, since they kept forcing me to jam all the cakes down to my last bite. =/ Afta tat we called CY out for some well-wishing.



To all the people, @home, @kl, @kampar, @heart.... All my deepest and most sincere well wishes of good luck and good fortune. Thnks for being pals when I was in need, or a jerk when I was bored, a lame ass that brightens up my day, my nemesis that taught me the will to fight on, 4 true frens who let me spend time wif them every night of my holidays playin L4D2 (love u guys!!), a true fren who was ther when I needed u and stole my heart, the lost love i'll never reclaim, my family whose ever noisy ever crazy yet ever i-cant-live-without-you-ppl, and everyone else who knew me hated me and most importantly became a part of my life.

Happy New Year 2011, Happy CNY.. and Happy Living~!!! Rock on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment