Friday, April 2, 2010

Hey I'm 2...1111??!!! Woah wait a minute!!

Ok.. heres the thing. I just had my burfday cake (thx mom n dad, it was good! xD), just blew the candles, and now... wtf?! I'm 21!!!

Dad gave me a lecture on responsibility and the world I'm now accessing into. No more teenage dreams. Cuz from now on, I bear the family name. (ok... tats serious...)

I can now vote! Yes! =p

I can now get into Zouk!! Oh yesh!! sweet!!

I can now get access into banking accounts, sign contracts, invest, buy cars, get loans, make companies!! AWESOME!!!

and then..

... I'll get jailed for committing crimes. (o.0'')

..I'll get into legal trouble everytime I screw up. (o.0'''''''''')

....I'm totally liable for any damn thing I do, can ppl can sue me. (>.<''''''''''''''''''''')

OMG!!! Can I turn back the time please!!!! AAAAhhhh!!!!! Nuuu!!!

'Just kidding. I'm really enjoying my burfday. With the wishes and all. ^^ Thx loads guys, and gals.'

No comments:

Post a Comment